Sometimes, it’s the little things in life that bring you the most value. We are busy humans, aren’t we? Between building your business, staying connected to your family and support system, and maybe eating a healthy meal or two, it can be easy to become overtaken by busyness. Today, we wanted to share with you a high-value tool that will not only help you and your Biz Bestie grow closer together but will also help you make positive changes in your life. It’s time for a Check In.
“There’s a lot of value of working with people in different industries.”
In this episode, we will model how easy it is to Check-In with your Biz Bestie, and then explain all of the inherent value you will gain from this simple exercise. Checking In not only encourages others in your community but also it reinforces what is important in your own life. Sharing your triumphs and struggles helps you self-evaluate, and it gives you a moment to celebrate. Before long, your Check-Ins can help you make some positive changes, reinforce healthy habits, and grow your community closer than ever before. All it takes is a moment of serendipity, a little bit of honesty, and away you go with some wind beneath your wings. Listen in to hear just how easy it is!
- We do our own little check-in with our busy lives and businesses.
- Get a sense of how we have progressed in balancing work and life.
- The dangers of glorifying “Busy” and how we can shift our perspective on our day.
- Finding community is a struggle, but a worthwhile pursuit.
- Ways that we pick and choose our networking events.
- How to best utilize your time in a training.
Get Rick Lucky Bitch by Denise Duffield-Thomas
Don’t forget to Subscribe!
Join us on Facebook