Last episode, we went over how we learned to rock a live event. You know we are hard pressed to turn down an opportunity to learn with lots of other people! Now that we’ve had a moment to breathe, let’s pause a moment to look at all the wonderful nuggets of wisdom we actually learned from those conferences.
Going to conferences is exhausting. We will chat a little bit about one of our harder lessons: planning rest time. Sometimes, it’s important to rally and push through, but other times, set up those boundaries! We will also tackle the all too real FOMO (fear of missing out) and how to make decisions about what to do while you are there. Above all, you want to make a conference count, right? Sometimes, less is more! We will show you why.
Go forth and conquer your next conference!
- When we say a conference spree, we really mean it!
- How we unwound after our conference spree.
- Learn from us and plan ahead for some decompression time after conferences.
- Embrace the morning if you are a morning person, and the evening if you are a night owl.
- How in the world do you decide what to do?
- Sometimes, it’s ok to forego something for the sake of networking.
- Plan time to implement what you learn.