Have you ever felt lost in the crowd, or just one of the many voices? In a large networking group, it can be a daunting task to try to find meaningful connections, or gain helpful feedback. This week, your Biz Besties are here to help you find a Tribe! A Tribe is that smaller network where things can get a little more personal, and a lot more helpful. Finding that small network is easy, and we want to help you find one! After all, it was in one of those smaller networks that we became Biz Besties!
This week, we want to share the programs and groups that have been the most helpful for us as we have grown our businesses. Plus, we’ll show you the simple solutions to some of your biggest networking hang-ups. We’ve got advice for Introverts, Extroverts, new business-owners, old business-owners, re-branders, and self-seekers! Finding a support system is not an impossible task. You’ve got this!
Also in this week’s episode:
· Join a program like the Conquer Club: http://shetakesontheworld.com/conquer-club/
· Hidden values of smaller networking groups.
· What constitutes quality feedback.
· How to take a big network and make it feel small.
· Find someone who is on a similar part of their business journey as you.
· Taking risks is adding so much value to your life.
· Check out Denise Duffield-Thomas's book: http://luckybitch.com/
If you like the show, please make sure to Subscribe, Rate, and Review!
Connect with us Online!